We’re casting for Hiding Blame!
We’ve put the word out and on Thursday, September 19, 2013, we will be holding auditions for the following roles in Hiding Blame:
- Isaac – mid 40’s/Caucasian male, medium height (5’6” to 5’10’) a grieving father, married to Lee-Jay (to be played by Quigley Provost-Landrum)
- Samuel – mid to upper 40’s/African-American male, grieving father
- Carla – 35-45/Caucasian female, Isaac’s sister
- Will – 15/African American male, friend of the victim (actor 18 or older is preferred, but actors under 18 will be considered.)
- Barry – 40/Male (any race) Carla’s husband
- Sandra – 35-45/African American female, Will’s mother
If you are interested in one of these roles, please email a headshot and resume to email@example.com with the words: “Hiding Blame” and the name of the role for which you feel you are best suited in the subject line (e.g. Hiding Blame – Carla).
All actors will be compensated. Pay will vary depending on role.